See more CCTV, wi-fi cameras & kits
Google Nest Wired Indoor Smart camera
Nest Cam helps you stay connected to what matters to you from anywhere. Get alerts if something happens. And watch the action live in super-clear 1080p HD
- 130° viewing angle
- Mains-powered powered
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
Get alerts on your phone and know if something happens when you're away from your home. You can't always be watching your video feed so set up alerts to be sent directly to your phone if the camera picks up any motion or sound. Talk and listen allowing you to hear the baby or tell the dog to get off the sofa.
- Nest Cam’s magnetic stand (supplied) works in all kinds of homes, on all types of surfaces. It can be screwed into the wall, stuck onto something metallic, set down on something flat or attached to a standard tripod/ mount
- Everything about the Nest Cam is private. Using a bank level security with 128-bit SSL encryption, Perfect Forward Secrecy and a unique 2048-bit RSA key, a bank-level security is obtained for your video, and home
- Night Vision helps you see things around the clock - the sensors lets you see the whole room at night not just a limited spotlight view
- Video History continuously records up to 30 days of video in the cloud. (With Nest Aware subscription, sold separately)
- See every detail with a secure 1080p stream. Zoom in for a closer look
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Minimum operating temperature||0°C|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
Perfect Peace of Mind
spectre123 - 5 year ago
Great cameras, even if you need to pay a subscription for the recordings. Worked perfectly whilst I was away in America and Canada. Got almost immediate alerts for sound and movement. The only slight issue was that the movement was sensed by changes in the picture rather than a PIR type sensor
seashores - 5 year ago
Complements the Nest thermostat. Easy to install link to the phone/computer. Plenty of useful features Inc off site 24/7 recording. Cost extra but not bad.
Doesn't link to BT Home Hub 3.0 - beware.
Scranner - 5 year ago
Spent hours trying to get this to link to the internet and eventually discovered that they don't work with BT Home Hub 3.0s. Versions 4 and 5 are fine, but not 3.
Nest ought to publish this snippet of information. I've wasted hours on this, and I'm now stuck with paying for a better Hub or selling it.
Fantastic quality as usual from nest
Baz 123 - 5 year ago
Very good quality camera excellent at night low light just pity about the monthly subscription