10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Paint brushes & sprayers
Harris Seriously good 2" Soft tip Paint brush
The Harris 2-inch paint brush has been specifically designed and engineered to get Seriously Good results when painting exterior woodwork.
- For use on Fencing & sheds
- After painting with this brush, first remove the excess paint. Then, if a water-based paint has been used, wash in warm soapy water ensuring all paint is removed. Allow to dry naturally with the brush head flat. If an oil-based paint has been used a specialised cleaner such as white spirit will be needed to clean the brush. Please refer to the paint tin for further guidance. Bristle loss may occur if left to soak or if left in a damp area.
Features and benefits
This Harris exterior woodwork paint brush uses advanced synthetic filaments, tailored to give you a seriously good finish with all exterior shed and fence paints. The small 2” brush head is the ideal size for covering hard to reach detailed sections.
- For painting & protecting sheds, fences or decking
- Tailored for use with all exterior wood care paints
- Guaranteed no bristle loss with Harris’s patented no-loss technology
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Number of pieces||1|