See more Combi drills
Mac Allister 18V 1.5Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill MSCD18-Li-2
- Guarantee - 2 years
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and benefits
Comfortable in hand, the Mac Allister Cordless Combi Drill has 21 torque settings, providing great versatility.
- 3 functions allowing optimal drilling performance: Screwdriver - To easily turn screws Rotary Drill - Drilling in to wood or metal Hammer Drill - Drilling in to masonry
- Lithium battery with longer full power running time and fade free function which does not impact performance until recharging is required. 60 min charge time
- Built-in LED work light improves visibility in poor light conditions
- Offers two speeds for optimal drilling performance
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Drive action||Drill & hammer action|
|Maximum chuck capacity||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||30mm|
|No load speed||0-420 / 0-1600rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Number of gears||2|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
StormNation - 3 month ago
I just bought this and was very surprised at the quality and durability of the drill, for the price the name does it justice, it packs a powerful 18v and very happy to have an inbuilt light.
Compared to other drills I have had in the past, this surpasses all expectations, not only is it powerful it stops at the split second you want it to. The negative reviews I see can only be because of individual lack of knowledge, this is by far a value for money item.
Dudders508 - 4 month ago
Bought for a number of jobs in and around the house , nice tidy carry case , quick charge , has done all I’ve asked of it so far
Product is good charger not
Jon 217 - 4 month ago
Two or three charges and thats your lot sadly, good drill just the charger really lets it down
Charger packed up after a month
Mick d plumber - 5 month ago
Only used as extra drill for decking project waste of money
Its a fantastic screwdriver!
Bluey1975 - 7 month ago
I received this as a present two years ago. I dont actually use this as a drill as i prefer an electric one. But as a screwdriver, i just wouldn't be without it, its brilliant! I am now buying one for a my parents as their screwdriver has broken.