See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Mac Allister 220-240V 300W Corded Multi tool MSMT300QC
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 9x sanding sheets, plunge cutting blade - wood, plunge cutting blade - metal, hex key, segment blade, scraper, adaptor for branded accessories, sanding base, carry case and instruction manual
- Accessories included: 9x sanding sheets, plunge cutting blade - wood, plunge cutting blade - metal, hex key, segment blade, scraper, adaptor for branded accessories and sanding base
Features and benefits
The versatile Mac Allister multi-cutter features a 2.8° oscillation angle ideal for sawing, scraping, sanding and cutting a variety of materials.
- Variable speed feature allows the speed to be adjusted to suit different applications
- Constant speed ensures improved performance when under load
- Quick change system ensures easy and tool-free changing of blades
- Soft grip handle for extra comfort
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Air cooled|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|No load speed||10000-19000rpm|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Work light||Without work light|
Does the job it was purchased for.
Sneakybear52 - 2 month ago
Bought to cut out old floor boards close to a wall where there is very limited room. Works just fine, cut through 10 x 18mm boards with no dulling of the blade, couldn't have done without it. Tool free blade change works well, although you have to keep the force in line with the cutting edge as too much lateral pressure will shift the blade on it's seating.
Yet Another John - 2 year ago
The accessories supplied with the tool do not fully seat using the tool-less position, they do however seat properly using the supplied adapter for other brands. The screw for the adapter does not tighten fully and for it to work correctly I had to remove about 3mm from the end.
I have used the tool for sanding for about four hours and it performed well.