See more Electric lawnmowers
Mac Allister MLM3635-Li-3 Cordless 36V Push Lawnmower
Ideal for keeping your lawn neat and tidy, this lawnmower is perfect for lawns up to 350m²
- Comes with 1x 36V fast charger, 2x 36V 2.0Ah battery, 1x non-collapsible grass box and 1x blade
- Cutting width - 350mm
- Blade type - Double-sided
Features and benefits
- Features central height adjustment with 6 cutting heights between 25-75mm, making it easy to adjust height
- The cordless design means its easy to move around without the cord getting tangled or needing an extension lead, meaning it's ideal for tasks where a power source is unavailable
- The 35cm cutting width is ideal for larger lawns and means you can get grass in less time
- Features foladable handle for easy storage
- Grass collection indicator
|Batteries included||Battery included|
|Battery charge time||1.82h|
|Cutting blade size||350mm|
|Cutting height||25-75 mm|
|Handle type||Foldable handle|
|Mulching||Without mulching facility|
|Number of batteries included||2|
|Power voltage supply||36V|
Product is great
Happy mum 4 - 14 day ago
Product is great but having arms like an octapuss would help with the construction
Quick to assemble, quick to use
Hhh9 - 3 month ago
Didn't take long to assemble and luckily it comes with 2 batteries already to go. Unfortunately it doesn't last long on the battery but to be honest I was cutting long, damp grass so if dry it may have been better. I have a huge garden and managed what is normally a two day job in under one so for that I was pleased. I need to keep clearing the chamber where the cut grass gets flung into the gathering receptacle as it often chokes up but that's not a major issue. Overall 3.5 - 4/ 5 I'd say. Decent enough for the money and two batteries makes a difference. Also doesn't take long to charge one up so charge while you cut. Efficiency.
Batteries life is a laugh
Kier2113 - 3 month ago
First time I used it, it was great. Batteries lasted for both gardens and with some power left in the last one. A week later they didn't go nearly as far. 10 maybe 15 minutes on each. Very disappointed. Just get a corded or petrol one.
Nige11 - 3 month ago
I am really surprised how good this lawnmower is. Love having no cords and it's also easy to put together. It cut the time of my usual cut by half.
FirstHomeOwner - 3 month ago
My first ever lawnmower so I’ve not got much to compare it to. Cuts the grass well. Came with two batteries which was enough to get the whole lawn cut with 6months of growth and it’s a large lawn! Charging time is decent. Wheels went over the ground easily. Nice and light for the smaller people amongst us. And the adjustable height was good as I’m 5ft 4. Good value for money in my opinion. Would buy again.