See more Decking railing kits
Metsä Wood Tuscany Pine Decking rail kit, 0.32m²
Create a stylish balustrade with this contemporary style balustrade kit from the Tuscany range by Metsa. It's made of pine which has been preservative treated which will help to prolong it's life and appearance.
- Fittings & fixings includedOnly fixings included
- Comes with Includes fitting instructions
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and benefits
- An elegant railing combining the natural beauty and strength of wood with curved black metal balusters to create a modern blend of style and convenience
- Balusters are powder coat painted for longevity and ease of maintenance
- Can be retro fitted to existing posts
- Kit includes two profiled and pre-drilled rails, 15 powder coated balusters, one horizontal accent bar and two pairs of rail hanging brackets with screws. Posts and post caps not included
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Pine decking rail
BazmanK - 2 month ago
Pleased with the product like the overall result
Screws that are supplied went in the bin absolute rubbish. The only downside is that I can't buy extra wooden rails or hanging brackets from you because I have had to cut some rails down and use them elsewhere
Can't understand why you don't sell them separately
Not perfect but pretty good
Phil158 - 3 year ago
I bought 6 sets for a deck project. I had previously used Tuscany rails from another supplier, which looked amazing, but as this was a lot cheaper I thought I'd give it a try. The wood was similar quality but the holes for the metal rails weren't as deep - which means less "grip" area. To compensate, i filled the holes 3/4 full with gorilla grab glue. It should be OK but only time will tell. The holes for the metal band were a bit tight in places which was a real pain but with a bit of elbow grease I managed to get it through. Finally, take the screws supplied and put them straight in the bin - don't even waste time taking them out of the plastic bag as they are the lowest quality you can imagine. The heads churn up with the slightest resistance. I used 50mm green decking screws which were perfect.
If you've not installed this stuff before go on line as there are some really useful youtube videos.
Overall, and for the price, I would buy again
Better than pic!
TanyaF - 4 year ago
These look great, better than picture! Installer & neighbours were impressed and couldn't believe they came from B&Q. Real value for money!
Rpe - 4 year ago
Looks good when fitted but cannot buy a stair kit to finish off the job
Zec - 4 year ago
We purchased four packs of this balustrade for our decking and it looks amazing.
However the screws supplied are next to useless and there are marks on all the wood where they have strapped the boxes up and because it is soft wood, it has dented them.