See more Floor paint & treatments
Ronseal Diamond hard Dark oak Satin Floor Wood varnish, 2.5L
This dark oak floor varnish from the Ronseal Diamond range can be applied to interior using a brush. The varnish dries in just 30 minutes and will cover up to 18 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Wood
- Give bare floors a good sand then wipe down with white spirit. For previously painted floors remove all previous coatings & sand down.
Features and benefits
Spend less time varnishing your floors and more time enjoying it with this Perfect Finish Diamond Hard floor varnish. It comes with the Perfect Finish applicator which has a long handle, taking the backache out of varnishing your floor. The Perfect Finish pad applies the optimum amount of varnish, so you don't get any brush marks, and is 5 times faster than using a brush. It's also the toughest varnish Ronseal do, so it'll last, keeping your wooden floors protected and looking great for longer.
- Non-yellowing so you won't need to reapply as often
- Quick drying in just 30 minutes
- Ensures your wooden floors are protected and stay looking great
- Low odour so it's more pleasant to use
- Includes Perfect Finish applicator, 5x faster than using a brush
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||30 min|
|Recoat time||2 hours|