See more Test equipment & detectors
Rothenberger 50bar Pressure testing pump
- Pressure measuring units - Pressure in psi, bar & kg/cm²
- Operating pressure (psi) - 840 psi
Features and benefits
This Rothenberger pressure testing pump with 60 bar is used for efficient hydrostatic testing on water and oil carrying pipework. It will help you achieve reliable and precise test results and can be used in home DIY and construction jobs.
- A drag indicator displays the preset pressure so that a loss of pressure in the system can be detected easier.
- Achieve both reliable and precise testing results, the dual-valve system (twin valve) enables self-testing of the pump, as well as a precise fine adjustment of the pressure.
- Features a testing hose with steel mesh to help prevent reading mistakes, these can happen when the hose expands during operation.
|Maximum operating pressure||50bar|