See more Sheds
Rough Surface 6x3 Apex Metal Shed
- 2 mm Drop forged cladding
- Requires siting on level surface such as a concrete slab.
- Twin sliding doors
- Fixings supplied
Features and benefits
Metal sheds are the perfect place to store your garden tools. Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs, these quality sheds are rot resistant and long lasting with minimal maintenance. They’re great for standing up to the British weather.
- The pitched roof allows for quick drainage of rainwater
- The low maintenance galvanised steel panels provide protection from the weather
- Ventilated gable panels to help airflow
- Features structure frames and roof beams for additional strength
- This shed is supplied flat packed and requires 2 people to assemble
- This shed does not have a floor
|Number of doors||2|
Expecting my money back
ELouisewils - 18 day ago
This shed is a pile of rubbish. Screws are a mile off lining up with the holes, some holes aren’t even lined up correctly and a few weren’t even drilled all the way through. I don’t see how it can be out together. I’m so angry after spending three hours on it, to then realise we can’t go any further due to the god awful design!
jesus69420 - 1 month ago
yes i brought 69 of these sheds for a friend then they hit me. best money i have ever spent. worth it.
DontBuyThisShedSteve - 1 month ago
Doesn't fit together right, have had to re drill holes. Looking at the other reviews, am surprised they still sell them.
Ev2231 - 2 month ago
This produce should be removed it’s so hard to build not as simple as it looks. Great value for money but impossible. Guess had same problem With others who had reviewed this item hole don’t Aline at all gave up on 1st step yet alone arrived damaged … on the other hand b&q customers service great deal with my issue fast and got my refund …
The instructions say 2 men 2 hours!!!
SuzC - 3 month ago
Looks nice after nearly a full day of putting it together. I wouldn’t buy it again. Terrible fit and so difficult to line everything up. The liner came on a separate delivery to the shed in the afternoon so had to improvise. All in all bad experience!