See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Tongue & groove Cladding (L)2.4m (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and benefits
Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
This product is awful
Kev mac 22 - 7 month ago
Tongue does not fit in the groove its just to big ! It splits very easily and very hard to work with ! Avoid like the plague ! I've given it 1 star because you cant give minus stars !
I got lucky perhaps
Auld Bob - 1 year ago
Bought several packs and only had one slightly duff plank. Reading the other comments, I may have been lucky. It is thin and easily damaged. Note that width of 95mm includes the tongue, so you will need to assume width around 92mm when working out qty reqd
clad 1 - 1 year ago
The cladding looks Ok but the wood is too thin and doesn't rest completely flat when joined together. I wanted a different style but was not in stock so I settled for this, wish I hadn't.
Worst wood ever worked with!!!!
Alkaz180802 - 3 year ago
Only bought this to create a backdrop to photograph items I sell. Thought it would be a 2 min job fixing 5 lengths to battens with no cutting involved. How wrong I was - needed wife to help as all were warped and struggled to line up in the grooves!! Was shocked to note that all 5 lengths in the pack were differed in size. Wood was so brittle so not sure how long it will last as will be transported back and forwards from garage whenever I need it.
Grounghog - 4 year ago
Very poor quality. Looked like seconds would not recommend