10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Tongue & groove Cladding (L)2.4m (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and benefits
Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
mick123456789 - 2 month ago
Use it to clad the summerhouse looks good so now cladding the shed out some pieces was damaged at the bottom but still it slides together can get warped pieces too
Easy to work with
DIYWANNABEES - 4 month ago
Looks really nice. The only issue I had however was that some lengths were a bit warped.
The Planner - 10 month ago
All panels were true and in-warped.
Nice cheap product.
Diydough - 1 year ago
Thin soft pine when you store it flat in house and use it unless the room is cold it warps and bends if you using in house it shrinks as well after fitting
Would not recommend this product at all get a pine cladding that’s been dried properly before put on sale
Not great, OK-ish for shed
Dutchieh - 1 year ago
Lots of knots and holes, some large ones where the tongue and groove meet, and some very bent, so much so that they will not stay put, not even with considerable weight pulling them down. About 1 board per pack unusable, others only partially unusable. Still need more packs, so it may seem cheap, but you will need at least 15-20% extra. Redeeming feature is that it looks good.