See more Garden swings
TP Quadpod Swing seat
- Swing seat which grows with your child
- Comes with x1 Swings seat with removable parts, x2 adjustable extension straps
Features and benefits
The TP Quadpod 4 in 1 Baby Swing Seat is an innovative 4 in 1 swing seat is carefully designed for children as young as 6 months right up to 8 years. It’s easy to change from one mode to another as the child grows. TP Quadpod is supplied with extension ropes so can be used on both low height and full height frames. Grow with me baby Swing Seat 4 modes for 4 ages all included in one seat! A fully supportive 'cocoon' style seat with moulded head rest T bar and harness; bucket seat with T bar and harness; bucket seat and finally a traditional swing seat. Move through the stages at your child's pace because every child development is different. Quadpod is a patent protected and Design Registered Product.
- The Quadpod has 4 carefully designed modes, so is suitable for children aged from 6 months to 8 years. Simply change the seat to the next mode as your child grows.
- Start with mode 1, a fully supportive 'cocoon' style seat with moulded head rest, T bar and harness. The seat is roomy so easy to get your baby in and out.
- Remove the headrest when your child is ready to create a bucket seat, still safely enclosed with T bar and harness. This is mode 2.
- In mode 3, the T bar is removed but the seat remains in its bucket form with harness, enclosing your child for extra confidence
- At the final mode 4 stage, your child is ready to swing independently on a generously sized traditional seat that is revealed when the bucket element is easily removed.
|Manufacturer guarantee||1 year|
|Assembly required||Partial assembly required|