See more Floor tiles
Urban Grey Matt Ceramic Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 5, (L)600mm (W)300mm
This wall & floor tile is ideal for kitchens & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Use with grout and a powdered adhesive. Always check that the adhesive is suitable for the size and material of the tile and substrate
Features and benefits
Transform your living space with the cool neutral tones of Urban Concrete tiles - influenced by interior trends towards loft & urban living, greyed off shades & raw industrial material effects merge to form a contemporary finish for modern living. The on trend linear format works perfectly, combine colours together or use alone for a sleek, urban look
- The tonal subtle shades & concrete design complement the linear format of the tile for modern styling
- HD print innovation, British quality with modern style
- Try different tile fixing techniques - in line or brick bond, horizontal or vertical - to create your own look
- Two cool neutral shades for sophisticated styling
- This tile is made from a water resistant ceramic material, making it a great choice for use in bathrooms
- Recommend white or pale grey coloured grout
Better than I expected
Rose DIY mummy - 1 month ago
Really happy with my choice of tile. Great value for money, easy to cut, versatile colour. Used with light grey grout but can go lighter I reakon. First time laying floor tiles and very happy with them!
Maybe a bad batch
Gpmm - 1 month ago
Bought 16 packs. each one the tiles were not flat they bend over the 600mm length approx 4mm so when fitted with a staggered joint they look terrible.
Not easy to cut either
Leils85 - 2 month ago
Had these tiles fitted from the hallway through in to the kitchen/dining room. So pleased with the finish. They give a light, airy feel to the room and make it feel really spacious. We've put light grey grouting with them and it really compliments them and brings out the grey concrete effect in the tiles. Would highly recommend for the price and the high quality finish they give. The tiler also commented on the quality and the fact that they were all the exact same size, which made it easier for him to fit them.
Nik 27 - 3 month ago
Bought for kitchen floor - looks stylish and clean and non slip - fantastic!
Nice tile , very good price.
Sul - 5 month ago
Used these tiles in the kitchen and hallway . Not to slippery and a very nice colour , note pictures show tiles not fully grouted and cleaned yet.