See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings Small 100L Bag
This small landscape bark is suitable for use all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's chipped bark locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants.
- For a long lasting effect, leave the soil undisturbed once the chipped bark has been laid. Periodically rake and top up each year with fresh chipped bark. For effective weed suppression (without a weed barrier) make at least 50 mm (2") deep. If laying chipped bark around plants be sure to not pile them up against the base of the plant. When using chipped bark as a decorative ground cover around plants, apply a feed with a general fertiliser each spring to help replace the nitrogen in the soil. For more tips on caring for your plants, check out our handy step-by-step guides and get the most out of your growing media.
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
- 100% natural-decorative chip bark, a rustic cover for paths, flower beds and borders
- Can be used all year round
- 50 ltr per 1 m2 at 50 mm depth
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.