See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Ericaceous Compost 20L
- Provides acid loving Ericaceous plants with all they need to flourish.
- Composition - 100% peat & wood fiber
- To re-pot an ericaceous plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of eriaceous compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water. To refresh the compost for mature plants in pots, carefully remove a thin layer of old compost from the surface and replace with fresh compost. Water well.
Features and benefits
Verve Ericaceous Compost has been specially developed for lime hating plants such as rhododendrons, camellias, azaleas, pieris and heathers.
- Perfect for acid loving plants
- Contains iron for greener foliage
- Easier to re-wet and excellent moisture retention for up to 50% less watering
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||20L|