See more Multi-purpose compost
Westland Multi-purpose Top soil 35L
This bag of top soil is suitable for creating new beds and borders or simply improving existing soil in your garden.
- Want to create new beds & borders or simply improve existing soil in your garden then Westland Top Soil is ideal for a high quality finish. It is also perfect for general lawn preparation & repairs such as levelling lawns, making it the ideal accompaniment for your general garden use.
- 50% mineral, 20% organic matter and 20-30% water
- While preparing lawn spread 3-4cm of top soil on the lawn area and level using the straight edge of a wooden baton and spirit level. Place a 7-10cm layer on beds and borders prior to planting or in thinner layers around existing plants. Pop on a pair of gloves when handling soils and compost.
Features and benefits
Westland Top Soil is a specially selected rich clay loam soil with a high humus content which retains nutrients and moisture, making it ideal for use all around the garden. This soil has been sieved to remove stones and debris and heat sterilized to kill off weed seeds. Westland Top Soil has a balanced clay, silt and sand composition with plenty of organic matter providing good structural stability under all weather conditions. It is lime and chalk free and perfect for adding nutrients and organic structure to enhance beds and borders.
- High nutrient top soil
- Perfect for adding organic goodness
- Rejuvenates existing soil
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||35L|