See more Primers & undercoats
Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 White Multi-surface Primer, sealant & stain block, 2.5L
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus is a next generation universal water-based primer, sealer and stain killer. It is ideal for interior and exterior painting projects.
- Apply with a Brush
- Shake or stir well and apply using brush, roller or spray (follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions; use 0.017” tip at 2000–2500 PSI). If thinning is required add no more than 5% clean water. Apply between 10°C and 25°C, Relative Humidity <85%
Features and benefits
Bulls Eye 1-2-3 delivers stain blocking performance normally only associated with solvent-based primers, including adhesion and stain blocking. It can be applied directly over water and smoke stains and effortlessly deals with hard to paint surfaces, like ceramic tiles, glossy surfaces, vinyl, metal, plastic and more.
- Contains a biocide that protects against fungal degradation
- Suitable for high-humidity areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Unrivalled adhesion
- Low odour, water-based formula
- Lightning quick drying time
- Ultra-low VOC
|Drying time||30 min|
|Litre capacity (ml)||2500ml|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Range||Bulls Eye 1-2-3|
|Recoat time||1 hour|
Just the thing!
Lindentree - 12 day ago
My review is for the grey of the same product.
As a complete novice in painting, I did research into how to paint over old gloss, but really didn't fancy the mess of sanding it. This product got mentioned in a variety of places, so I got some. It's very runny, so it's easy to make a mess, but two coats prepared the gloss trim really well and gave a nice matt base (it looked pretty dubious after just one coat, but the second one's the charm!). I then used B&Q silk paint over the top and got great coverage. No sanding required! This did exactly what I hoped, so I'm very happy with it.