See more Portable spas
CleverSpa Mia 4 person Hot tub
- Comes with Comes with 4 person round CleverSpa®, insulating top cover with double locking safety clips, 2x safety locking clip keys, 1x filtration kit, protective PVC groundsheet and flexible inflation hose
Features and benefits
A great way to get into the spa lifestyle if you’ve never tried it before. The CleverSpa® Mia 4 person inflatable hot tub is great for summer back garden parties with the family. Even better for spending crisp winter evenings in tropical temperatures, while thousands of bubbles get to work on your tired muscles. Features an all-over black rattan design that co-ordinates with the Mia garden furniture set, so you can coordinate your spa to your furniture
- 365 FreezeGuard - for all year round use
- Simply plug it in, connect the hose and inflate, all in 5 minutes. All that is left to do is fill it up and set the temperature
- Integrated pump & heating system – filters 1,880 litres per hour for cleaner water
- The cushioned floor comfortably seats up to 4 adults
- Features automated shut off and thermal regulation
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Material||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
|Number of seats||4|
|Residual current device (RCD)||RCD protection|
|Safety feature||Automatically regulated, 365 freeze guard, safety locking clips|
Kazz487 - 14 day ago
Had 6 days and a puncture on one of the inside seams just changed to lazy spa but loved the integeral egg on it but wouldn't buy again
DazCam26 - 18 day ago
Read some awful reviews but decided to go for it and glad we did !!
We’ve had ours 2 months now been on constantly with no issues whatsoever
Great run at a great price!
Really easy to set up but make sure to follow maintenance guide
Mac817294 - 24 day ago
We’ve had this hot tub for around 2 months and have been very happy with it. Nice and compact hot tub but also roomy. Heater and pump have all worked great. Noisy when the jets are on but I know they’re all like that.
johnmfc - 28 day ago
After reading reviews we were rather unsure whether to buy or not, but we went ahead and bought, easy to use inflated quickly and doesnt take to long to heat up, have been told they can be quite expensive but we will wait and see.
Use it most nights dont seem to be having any issues with it, just dip everyday check the levels and adjust, clean the filter etc.
It's a bit noisy when the filter has been in for about 10 15 mins
Emma456 - 1 month ago
Not worth the money, stopped working after not even having it for 2 months. The manufacturer wouldn't pick it up for 6 weeks! Just shows they must have a huge backlog of rubbish products to repair. So returned it to B&Q and got a different brand all together. Don't waste your money.