See more Wastes, traps & overflows
Cooke & Lewis 1 bowl Pack A waste, overflow & plumbing kit, (Dia)36mm
This pack a 1 bowl waste, overflow and plumbing kit is constructed from sturdy stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
Pack A stainless steel & polypropylene waste kit, overflow and plumbing kit suitable for use with a kitchen sink with 1 bowl
- The trap outlet height can be adjusted between 275mm and 320mm from the bottom of the main bowl through the adjustment of the vertical telescopic joint
- The trap outlet can accept waste pipe sizes of 40 - 43mm outer diameter
- The horizontal reach can be adjusted between 190mm and 270mm through adjustment of the horizontal telescopic joint
- There are two appliance drain connections available. The kit includes blanking caps for use when the appliance drain connections are not required
- The pipework is constructed from Polypropylene with rubber sealing washers. The visible waste parts are finished in polished stainless steel
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Polypropylene (PP) & stainless steel|
Not fit Uk waste pipe
Michncncxjdjdjdjd - 11 day ago
Wrong size not fit to Uk wast pipe
I bought this and same brand sink witch is rubbish as well fittings coming of the sink !! So I can’t fit sink because sink fittings threads coming out from sink then even if I would like to fit it anyway I can’t because pipe kit is wrong
Not 40mm waste
Smcdonnell22 - 2 month ago
The sizing of then 40mm waste outlet is wrong. It is much smaller than advertised.
does the job
johnny22 - 3 month ago
i got it to fit after a bit of a puzzle,it would be better if it had a telescopic pipe to the waste
helpfulproductdetails - 5 month ago
36mm are B&Q making up plumbing fitting sizes now? What is 36mm and what is it compatible with? Waste pipes are 32mm or 40mm, so what are you referring to with 36mm?
Size is wrong.
Jerry1013 - 5 month ago
When it is supposed to fit 900mm sink. The bottom part is only 890mm. Poor.