See more Wall & ceiling paint
Dulux Easycare Pure brilliant white Matt Emulsion paint 5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Wall & ceiling
- Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) & dry. Ensure all holes & cracks are filled using filler
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills
- Allows you to remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint
- Easy to wash away stains
- Colour will not fade
- Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or extreme temperatures. TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. If you use more than one can, mix them together in a large container or finish in a corner before starting a new can
- 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt Emulsion
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||5 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store paint in dry conditions & protect from extreme temperatures.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Red 60 - 2 month ago
I only buy this paint now. I used to buy ordinary Dulux emulsion and sometimes different brands to get colour I wanted. I would not buy anything other than Easycare now. It is so wipeable and durable. Well worth the extra money. Looks great too. I have gradually been replacing all my emulsion in every room with Easycare.
EmilyW21 - 7 month ago
Not too sure why there are so many negative reviews but I haven't had any issues with this paint! It's nice and thick and easy to apply and also a pure white! It does dry slightly unevenly even when applying over a light colour hence only 4 stars so it will need 2 coats but overall very happy! Could be cheaper though!
Cheesed right off - 8 month ago
Worst paint I have used , I read some good reviews so bought it to freshen up my kitchen. Cleaned the walls with sugar soap and waited for them to dry. Once dry I started to paint but it does not go on easily as it rolls back off the wall onto the roller. This means I will have to wait until the paint drys and then try again. 5L should have been plenty for what I am painting , but it looks like another tin might be required. I would advise very strongly to avoid this paint
Superb paint if a tad expensive
psps - 9 month ago
I used this to paint over a darker colour on walls. Two coats with a roller did the job really well, and when dry it gives a fantastic hard finish. Can be very thick, so add a little water if needed.
Worst Paint Ever
Mjp82 - 1 year ago
This is hands down the worst paint I have ever used. It just lifts off when you roller if you touch a bit you have done. Really awful coverage too. Horrendous paint.