See more Skirting board paint & treatments
Dulux Once Pure brilliant white Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
- Apply using a clean, good quality brush. Apply a thick even coat of paint taking care not to spread it too far. Failure to do so may require a second coat, particularly when painting over a darker colour with a lighter topcoat. Leave a minimum of 16 hours between coats
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Not quick dry
- Remove flaking or defective paint and sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Refer to health, safety and environmental information. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry
Features and benefits
If you need something a little stronger, grab a pot of our extra tough and hardwearing interior wood and metal paint, in just one coat. Solvent based with a low sheen eggshell finish, it's a durable paint created to last.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- It's never been easier to cover old marks and blemishes so that you get a better paint finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint keeps your white surfaces whiter for longer
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||16 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
|Recoat time||16 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||4h|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Terrible and toxic smelling
Katy1981 - 7 day ago
You only know what you know. We are told Dulux is a good brand and it's everywhere. But time and again it performs poorly. This stuff really smells like strong solvent and the smell lingers for days. It ruins your brushes, even with pro remover. Paint is sticky and claggy and coverage patchy and poor. Thankfully I foUnd Valpor...it's amazing!! No smell, great coverage, glides on and washes off brushes like water based emulsion. I've had it with Dulux. Valpor all the way from now on AND it comes in a plastic tub which is easier to open and close
Not eggshell, it’s shiny!
DH so annoyed - 26 day ago
If you’re looking for shiny paint, then fine.. but this is sold as eggshell which it certainly is not.. now going to return the paint but so angry at the repaint that will be needed. A warning to all, avoid!
Goes on ok but not eggshell!
DarthVadersLeftArm - 27 day ago
The satin version from this product range is less shiny.
gongster - 31 day ago
I bought this paint as eggshell and wanted a matt finish, it's super glossy and most definitely shouldn't be. Please don't buy if you want a matt finish.
I Wish I'd taken other reviews seriously
Swampster - 1 month ago
I'll just come right out and say it... this stuff is horrible in every sense of the word, a total waste of money...
Firstly and most importantly this is more like gloss than eggshell... far far too shiny. Even after a week it hasn't dulled or flattened.
Secondly it stinks vile and I mean vile... or doesn't smell like any other paint that I've used before, and after painting just one door jamb the smell permiated through the entire house and can still be whiffed a week after use.
I understand smell is subjective but my wife thought it was so bad that she's banned me from using it anywhere else in the house. So that's literally 95% of the can wasted.
It also takes forever to dry. I'd guess at in excess of 2 days ţo be touch dry, and even then it felt kinda tacky.
It's also simply awful to use... it runs and curtains far too easily, and good luck getting your brushes etc clean afterwards.
If you haven't guessed by now... I really can't recommend this stuff. Steer clear, it has no redeeming qualities at all. It's really that bad!