See more Paint samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Purbeck stone No.275 Emulsion paint, 100ml Tester pot
Test out your favourite Farrow & Ball colours at home – this sample pot covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Suitable for Wall & ceiling
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry and well prepared. The correct farrow, ball primer and undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Purbeck Stone which beautifully resembles the colour of the stone in the Isle of Purbeck, is the strongest of our Easy Neutrals. Less cool and softer than Manor House Gray, it is the perfect tone for well lit modern rooms but can also be used as a darker accent for Skimming Stone instead of Elephant's Breath which some find too warm. Mid Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|