See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Farrow & Ball Estate Railings No.31 Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
This Railings no.31 mid sheen estate eggshell paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply 2 coats with a brush, roller or spray and leave for 2 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 30m² per 2.5 litres on average.
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied. Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
Features and benefits
Railings is a softer alternative to black on all ironwork, hence its name. Used in Full Gloss on front doors it appears handsome and commanding. The fact that it is definitely more blue than black makes it soft enough to use in interiors, to create dramatic enveloping spaces. Dark Tones Undercoat.
- Silk finish (20% sheen)
- Washable, wipeable and child safe
- Eco-friendly, water-based formulation with low VOC content
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Farrow & Ball|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|