See more Paint samples
Farrow & Ball Estate Skimming stone No.241 Emulsion paint 100ml Tester pot
Test out your favourite Farrow & Ball colours at home – this sample pot covers up to 1m² per 100ml on average.
- Suitable for Wall & ceiling
- All surfaces to be painted must be sound, clean, dry & well prepared. The correct Farrow & Ball Primer & Undercoat should be used before the topcoat is applied.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir contents well before use & apply 2 topcoats.
Features and benefits
Skimming Stone has a luxurious warm stony feel and is extremely versatile. It works with the lighter Strong White as well as darker Elephant's Breath for a warm contemporary fashionable look, but it can also be used with both Slipper Satin and Purbeck Stone. Skimming Stone creates a soft grey atmosphere which is warm enough to be perfect in bedrooms. White & Light Tones Undercoat.
- Farrow & Ball's signature, chalky matt finish, 2% sheen
- Eco-friendly emulsion paint with zero VOC content
- Wipeable and child safe
- Waterbased and low odour
- Quick drying
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Instructions for storage||Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Best used within 6 months of purchase.|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
Farrow and ball is brilliant
peterpainter2 - 1 year ago
Bought this a while ago for a utility room. Works a treat, does a great job at hiding all the little imperfections and is definitely worth the money
Spike1249 - 1 year ago
I bought this to uplift my bedroom furniture. Takes a few coats however a brilliant even coverage and easy to work with! Highly recommend.
Lovely Colour and great finish
Anonymous - 1 year ago
This is a great colour for bedroom furniture. Does need a couple of coats - for best finish i found to put on quite thinly to prevent runs. Very happy with results. my go to paint and colour for modernising old fashioned bedroom furniture.
Would not use again
jugthemug - 2 year ago
Great colour but very expensive, needs Farrow and Ball undercoat (£20.50!) needed three coats and very difficult to get a satisfactory finish
Best paint we have ever used
Janice2323 - 3 year ago
We have used Farrow and Ball for a few years now and find it to be the best paint we have ever used. It’s lovely to apply and gives a great finish. The colours are suttle and we like the Matt finish. We used Elephants breath on the doors and skirting and the colours blend beautifully. I know it is expensive but well worth it.