See more Masonry paint
GoodHome Classic Liberty Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 5L Tin
- Does not bridge cracks
- For use on Concrete, render & stone
- 15 years guarantee
- Stir gently before use. 1 evenly applied coat can cover similar colours. Up to 2 coats are needed on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. Use either a brush or exterior roller. For best results, apply paint in dry weather conditions.
- Prepare: The surface to be painted should be clean and dry before painting. Remove limewash, chalky coatings, loose materials and efflorescence. Wear a suitable face mask to avoid inhalation of dust. Fill any holes or defects with a filler. Treat mould, algae, moss, lichen or dirt with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Fresh cement or concrete should be dry for 1 month before painting. Use an exterior masonry primer or stabilising solution on powdery or weathered surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Weather resistant to protect your exterior walls from the harshest of weather conditions. It stops water from penetrating whilst letting moisture escape from your home
- Anti-mould formula contains biocides which resists the growth of mould
- UV resistant to protect against fading and provide long lasting colour
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Acrylic, water based emulsion with low odour
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Painted the entire house in liberty.
JAGB - 2 month ago
Great paint. Thick. Needed 3 coats as lumpy render. Made sure it had days to dry before rain was forecast. Only issue was sourcing enough paint from B and Q.
Chloe1213 - 3 month ago
Painted a wall on the back of our house 7 days ago. Great colour, it is a dark grey which is exactly what we wanted. The paint dried fine and looked amazing until this morning when we had heavy rainfall. The paint has washed off in some places leaving a streaky mess. Awful quality and would advise to avoid.
Has peeled off terribly
Sabrina15088 - 5 month ago
I bought 3 masonry paints. All different brands. The valspar has stayed amazing however this has flaked off everywhere. I am gutted as it took me an age to stencil my walls and edging of slabs. Lovely colour, terrible quality
Great Exterior Paint
Jessyy - 1 year ago
I bought this some months ago. I wanted to cover some unsightly brickwork along the back exterior wall of my house. Safe to say its worked a treat, it has endured heavy rain and storms over the past few months and still looks fresh. The finish is a nice chalky/mate looking texture, the colour being a warmer looking black, the colour is similar to the black bricks you find at the bottom of some houses.
I'll be buying some more ASAP, I'm in need of more to finish covering the concrete floor!
Lovely dark bluey grey paint.
Bcou - 1 year ago
If you're looking for black paint, this is not that. It is however a beautiful and rich dark grey navy colour that has really made our garden pop. The paint goes a really long way and the quality is excellent. Just bought two more tubs and if I'm not careful I'll have painted the whole house by the time I'm done!