See more Floor paint & treatments
GoodHome Durable Fairfield Matt Floor & stair paint, 750ml
GoodHome floor and stair paint is an ultra durable and washable solution. It can be used on wood, laminate or tiled flooring.
- To prepare floor tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- The formulation is designed to be ultra durable so it can survive the every day heavy footfall on your floors and stairs
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Impossible to separate the two parts of the tin.
Mas68 - 9 month ago
I haven’t even used this product yet but the gimmicky 2 tins attached together is a really bad idea. It’s taken me and my husband about 15 minutes to prise the two apart. It’s completely unnecessary and I have never seen anything so silly in 30 plus years of painting and decorating.
Transformed my tiled floor
LDickens - 10 month ago
I really disliked my kitchen floor tiles but wasn't in a position to replace them. In the end, I decided to risk it and use this paint and I am so pleased I did!
It took two coats (two tins as one tin did one coat) and has really transformed the space. It is durable enough to withstand daily foot traffic, and common kitchen food spills (and cat food) and can be washed with warm soapy water. However, I did drop a whole pint of milk and where the glass bottle shattered it did scuff the paint slightly.
The only real annoyance is that you can only use this paint within 10 days of opening - so for any touch-ups needed (like the milk bottle scuff), I need to buy a whole new tin.
Really good product
DIY Mumbles - 1 year ago
I bought this product 2 months ago for my stairs. The wood was tired and still looked slightly ropey when I had sanded. Our stairs are very steep and I did not want to make worse with a carpet. Followed instructions and used 2 coats although looked pretty amazing with only one. We are renovating so I have had workmen as well as family up and down them. Much heavier footfall than usual. So proud of the effect
Mik25 - 1 year ago
I painted a bedroom with this product and gave the required coats as stated.
I used this to paint a bedroom floor wood.
I have had to touch up the floor and repaint frequently.
I would not recommend this product.