See more Skirting board
GoodHome Planed Natural Pine Torus Softwood Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)119mm (T)15mm (Dia)119mm 2.91kg
This Torus Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Warped and twisted
Alan1234985 - 2 month ago
Isn't about time B&Q customer service reply to this issue customer complaint about product which end use is not upto trading standards and still they store upright ....
Just goes to show a
We find the product quite good
Raxia - 4 month ago
I waisted few lengths because they were bendy and twisted. Only lesson learnt is don't varnish before putting them on. Other wise good prodw t and looks very nice.
Skirting board is great
Deedee2021 - 4 month ago
Very happy longer than what I thought and delivered in time
Farmus21 - 6 month ago
Warped and twisted, unusable. As others have said, you get what you pay for. Ah well, live and learn.
Banana Shaped / warped
CalmDIY - 1 year ago
mitred this down ready to fit, useless and unusable.
Waste of money