See more Skirting board
GoodHome Primed White MDF Torus Softwood Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)119mm (T)18mm 4.05kg
This Torus Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Not CE marked
- Fixings sold separately
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- This MDF skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Coming already primed - you can paint to get the finish you want
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage
- Free from natural defects
- Pre primed. Apply top coat to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
fantanoice - 2 month ago
I wanted to love this, but couldn’t make it work because the quality is so bad. It’s got to be a combination of manufacturing and the way the delivery/stock room staff handle products - because we ordered 40 pieces and they were all badly damaged. We visited two stores to exchange them - both had lots on the shelves but 95% were pretty scratched, dented etc. Seriously, we checked every piece and found just 5-6 that were acceptable. At that moment we stopped and thought - if they’re this bad now how long will they survive in the house? (Think about this careful if you have pets, children and for generally high traffic areas)
These scratch and dent at the slightest touch and I cannot see them lasting more than a year until they need to be replaced. The ogee style was lovely and defined, but that’s all I can say.
In the end we paid a little extra and swapped them for the fully finished versions (which are an ever-so-slightly less defined and more curved Ogee shape) - but are so happy we did as they’re scratch resistant and arrived in good condition.
Anneton - 1 year ago
Solves the problem of priming, also only needs two coats of undercoat before glossing. The only down side is that the dimensions are not the same as the rest of the skirting in our 30year old house