See more Monobloc taps
Grohe Ambi Chrome effect Kitchen Monobloc Tap
This chrome effect monobloc tap from Grohe's Ambi range brings a contemporary finishing touch to your kitchen. It's controlled by 2 levers and is suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- High or low pressure
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- Features Starlight® technology; Grohe taps are coated with a fine chrome layer that ensures chrome and brass move as one body resulting in finish not being stretched and a new look finish for the life of the product.
- Through SilkMove technology® you can ensure a smooth operation when controlling water flow. The ceramic disks are Teflon coated avoiding deterioration and debris build up, resulting in effortless precision and ultimate comfort for a lifetime.
- Grohe materials contain 90% less lead than standard brass and five times more resistant to corrosion, with Grohe Zero you can rest assured your taps comply with new European water regulations.
- Save installation time with Grohe Quickfix®- the uniquely threaded locking nut is only threaded at the top and bottom cutting installation time by up to 50%.
- GROHE Starlight Chrome for dazzling good as new looks that is more resistent to tarnishing
- Rapid Installation system
- GROHE ceramic cartridges for smooth & precise operation
|Minimum operating pressure||0.4bar|
|Number of tap holes||1|