See more Plasterboard
Gyproc Thermaline Tapered edge Plasterboard, (L)2.4m (W)1.2m (T)22mm
Features and benefits
- Gyproc plasterboard bonded to an expanded polystyrene insulant
- Transfers heat over 4 x slower* than WallBoard – provides extra insulation, helps reduce household energy expenditure (thermal conductivity: Insulant- 0.04W/mK, Wallboard – 0.19W/mK)
- Tapered edge design – ideal for taping and jointing
- Ivory paper faced finish – easy to identify plasterboard specification
- Part Thickness (Insulation) = 12.5mm
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||Tapered edge|
|R-value (thermal resistance)||0.35m²K/W|
|Material||Expanded polystyrene insulate & gypsum|
Insulation is nothing like the photo
Yorkshire Bob - 12 day ago
This product does not have the decent insulation shown in the stock photograph. It's a 13mm sheet of polystyrene glued to a plasterboard! Do better B&Q this is a joke!