See more Garden storage
Keter Comfy Garden storage box 7.1kg
This patio storage box with a 270L capacity is a great way to store your garden tools, sundries, cushions, or whatever else you might need to tidy away.
- Assembly required
- Please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
Features and benefits
The Comfy Garden Storage Box can hold up to 270L / 71 gal on the inside and can support up to 220 kg/485 lbs on its lid, which can provide for often needed seating space. This multi-purpose storage solution is durable and made out of a weather-resistant resin and features built-in handles and wheels that make it easy to move. It can be assembled in just five minutes.
- Ideal outdoor storage box for garden tools and equipment, furniture cushions, garden games and accessories
- Decorative rattan-style design with 71 gal capacity keeping all items ventilated and dry
- Can comfortably seat two adults and has lockable option for added security
- Made of durable, weather-resistant and maintenance fade-free resin
- Assembled external dimensions: 44.5 x 17.4 x 22.2 inches (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 44.6 x 15.6 x 20 inches (L x W x H)
- Please ensure that this box is installed on a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
Why B&Q increased the price announced?
Best Garden on the street - 3 day ago
We bought this a couple of weeks ago for our garden, we wanted 2 but bought one to see if this would be good fit for our garden.
I tell you it is good.
When we returned to buy the 2nd unit, you have bumped up the price 25 quids, and we still are in Middle of Jan. I feel this price increase of over 50% is completely out of order.
Qwerty09876 - 10 day ago
I didn't expect the best for the price but as soon as I clicked the side panel in it split all along the bottom. So totally unusable . I cannot return it as I put it in storage for 2 month until I needed it so waste of money.
Great storage box
Lisjenok - 12 day ago
Bought two all ready,great for storage of small items,also good price and it’s was easy to assemble.
Excellent value. Bought a second one the next day.
NixiPixi - 16 day ago
After shopping around for an outdoor box to store big cushions, the price got my attention. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality, quick to assemble (great design) and it does the job. So far it has kept the rain out too. Has also provided additional seating outside.
p1tts - 30 day ago
For 30 it’s ok. Only comes with two wheels so still a problem when moving if full