See more Floorboards
Planed Spruce Tongue & groove Floorboard (L)2.1m (W)119mm (T)18mm0
- CE marked
Features and benefits
- When used as a natural wood flooring, finish using a wood dye if desired and a quality floor varnish for protection. This product is also ideal for use in bedrooms and living rooms.
- Boards can be nailed directly onto joists, meaning there is no need for a 2 part installation process
- Store flat for a minimum of 72 hours in the room where the boards will be used.
- Not suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- Kiln dried for greater stability
- This product is a pack of 10
|Edge profile||Tongue & groove|
No discount for bulk buying ?
Costfocus - 6 day ago
But 1 or buy 10; same price per sq mtr. Sellers' market at the moment isn't it.
Steve JD - 11 month ago
Bought these to replace some bad bits of floor board and create service access hatches in a kitchen of a 1970's house. Thankfully the dimensions are exactly the same and the tongue and groove are the same too. A couple of bits were very slightly warped, but when screwed down is no issue. It's wood and no wood is perfect!.
Beware of the stated width
Northman - 1 year ago
My calculation as to how many of these were needed was based on the stated width of 119 mm. It was only when I got them home that I discovered that included the tongue, and that the actual usable surface is approx 110 mm, meaning that I didn’t have enough for the job.