10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Spray paint
Rust-Oleum Gun metal Metallic effect Multi-surface Spray paint, 400ml
Ideal for multi surface, this Gun Metal metallic spray paint from Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle, continue to shake regularly during use. Hold can 30cm from surface & spray in a steady back & forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface & keep the can in motion. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
Features and benefits
- Allows you to create an attractive metal finish
- Add a shiny metallic look to picture frames, candle holders , hobby & craft items & more
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent coverage, hiding & colour retention
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||30 minutes|
|VOC level||Very high|
|Suitable use type||Furniture|
tommygun92 - 6 month ago
I used this to repaint the metal work of my air rifle as I didn't like the stock bluing finish and wanted to give it a bit of a vintage rifle look. Apart from the couple of spots where I accidentally sprayed it on a bit thick and it ran down (easily hidden with a thorough smoothing with 2500 grit wet dry paper and 2nd coat), the coverage and finish from this was fantastic. I gave the parts a smoothing down with very fine wet dry paper before applying the second coat, and the finish I had on this second coat was flawless. I had no blobs or uneven sprays as people have mentioned on other rust-oleum products featuring the "easy spray nozzle". The colour and metallic effect are spot on. I am extremely happy with the finished product.
Robbosmum - 7 month ago
Bought this along with the Surface Primer to revamp our Chandelier. Easy to use, just follow the instructions on the can