See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Rust-Oleum Winter grey Chalky effect Furniture paint, 400ml
With a quick coat of Rust-Oleum chalky finish furniture spray paint, you can now achieve a flat matt finish with a classic, smooth touch. With the ease of application, it brings new life to tired and worn-out pieces of furniture. Finish with a layer of Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax or Rust-Oleum furniture lacquer for protection
- 5m² coverage
- For best results, ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from loose paint, mould and mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used clean the surface thoroughly with a suitable wax remover. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle and continue to shake regularly during use. Hold the can 30cm from surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results, while spraying keep the can in motion and at the same distance from the surface. To create a distressed look, apply two coats of contrasting colours. Allow to dry and then lightly abrade with a damp Scotch-Brite pad or a stainless steel scourer. Abrade with the grain of wood. Protect the distressed effect with Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax or Rust-Oleum furniture lacquer.
Features and benefits
- Easy spray application perfect for covering complex shapes and hard to reach areas
- Provides a smooth and chalky matt finish
- Works great over old paint and varnish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Container type||Spray can|
|Drying time||4-6 h|
|Product type||Furniture paint|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Suitable for||Brick, plaster, stone & wood|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|VOC level||Very high|