See more Floor tiles
Shaded slate Grey Matt Stone effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 6, (L)600mm (W)300mm
20% off tiles. Discount applied at checkout.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Make a big difference to your interior with this highly resistant and high quality décor tile
- This tile has a realistic multi-face design, which allows you to lay the tiles avoiding any repetitions of pattern
- The tiles are finished with a glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- These slate tiles come in three different colours for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles and mosaic available with this product
- This anti-slip tile is suitable to lay in your bathroom
|Room use||Living area|
Lovely natural stone effect on most
DIY queen - 4 month ago
I love these on my wetroom floor. The pattern and texture are perfect for the look. A couple of the tile patterns look a little 'painted' but I could cut off those bits as I had a narrow space.
What silicone sealant matches the colour best?
Roz24790 - 9 month ago
Can these tiles be used to tile an entire bathroom, wall and floor? it says just floor tiles but looks like people are using them to tile the wall aswel and also it shows them tiled on the wall in the pictures?
roseylee78 - 10 month ago
Easy to cut, look amazing with a quality finish. Good price.
Colours - Shaded Slate Grey Matt Stone effect Porc
joanne bb - 1 year ago
bought these last week tiles all the shower walls and floor looks fabulous only down side is there hard to drill
Very pleased with these tiles
FranSH69 - 1 year ago
We have used these tiles in our open plan kitchen/diner and they look so fab! We get loads of compliments on them. They give the natural stone look without the price tag of real ones! I would say get a sample first though or view in store as they are much greyer than the images on the website, which suited me better.