See more Wall tiles
Trentie Grey Gloss Metro Ceramic Indoor Wall Tile, Pack of 40, (L)200mm (W)100mm
20% off tiles. Discount applied at checkout.
This wall tile is ideal for bathroom, shower walls & kitchen.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Always choose boxes with the same reference number, for choice and shade, calibre and production. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. Please ensure that a satisfactory effect can be reached prior to installing the products as claims relating solely to colour variation or shading that are apparent prior to installation will not be accepted after fixing. Any products found to be damaged or of unsatisfactory quality prior to installation should be returned to the store from where purchased to arrange for a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. Suitable for indoor wall only. Measure your wall, then check on the chart to see how many packs you'll need. Chart allows for approximately 10% wastage
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product, avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- Be creative with laying patterns for a unique look or mix and match colours
- Recommend minimum grout line of 2mm
|Maximum load (kg)||9.8kg|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
Great tiles, kitchen looks very high end!
TPR - 1 month ago
Love these tiles but have 7 unopened boxes left over. Can I return them to B&A or does anybody in the Manchester area need any?
Great product and price
Jmower2007 - 1 month ago
Great price tiles and Great look for my kitchen really Happy
Love these tiles!
NikMcGroarty - 1 month ago
Used these tiles in my bathroom with a grey grout. Absolutely love them.
Nice tile but they arent dark green!
misscavegirl - 1 month ago
They should be described as sea green or a turquoise rather than a dark green as theyre far from it! A nice quality tile but definitely not dark green.
Daveyjack - 2 month ago
Made a bad wall look great plastering was bad and tiles turned it around