See more Tile paint
V33 Renovation Loft grey Satin Wall tile & panelling paint, 2L
This paint has been specially designed to renovate tiled and panelled walls. It can be used in areas of high humidity, including the inside of a shower enclosure
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner is essential before using the product
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- This 2-in-1 paint requires no undercoat for easier application
- The aqua resist technology creates a durable waterproof barrier that protects from condensation and repeated water splashing
- Provides high resistance to household products
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Durable, Nice Finish & Easy to Use
MigsyP94 - 4 month ago
1) Key the tiles or surfaces with a high count sand paper, this will make the paint adhere far better.
2) You can use a 9" paint roller, just make sure it's a decent roller that doesn't fluff off.
3) You can paint over silicone but you need to work over the silicone over & over again until it finally stops pushing the paint away.
4) You don't need to wait to long to work over recently applied paint. I waited about an hour & I gave 3 coats on total. That was 10 months ago in February 2020 & it's still looking great.
5) Needs 48 hours to fully dry before you can use the shower.