See more Renovation paint
V33 Renovation Pure brilliant white Matt Multi-surface paint, 5L
- Ensure surface is clean, free from grease and dust
- One coat application using a brush or roller.
Features and benefits
- Multi-Surface application. One product can renovate your whole room and can be applied with no undercoat
- One coat application. With a minimum 98% opacity it effectively conceals contrasting substrates and hides marks, providing a perfect finish
- Tough & durable. Easy to clean, standing up to every day challenges and resistant to 2,500 abrasive sponge passes
- Easy to use. Creamy texture and does not run or splatter
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Room use||Bedroom, hallway & living room|
2RRM - 1 year ago
Purchased to paint the radiators. Finish is awful, followed the instructions, cleaned and sanded, tried with brush, tried with roller. completely ruined the radiators!!
Claims for this paint are grossly exaggerated
Anonymous - 1 year ago
The 'One Coat' and 98% opacity claims for this product are not borne out in practice and are probably worthy of an investigation by trading standards. Even on top of light coloured emulsioned walls it needed several coats. So it ends up being a very expensive paint.
Linzilou84 - 1 year ago
I bought this to do all my woodwork and radiators. The paint is very creamy and spreads well and the finish is a chalky Matt and a brilliant white.
The only downfall I found was it wasnt one coat as it states on the tin, all my areas required 2 or 3 coats.
If I could give zero stars I would!!!!
Dotty123 - 1 year ago
Absolutely awful paint very drippy on brush Painted one part of ceiling continued and if I touched a bit that was already painted it lifted paint off took me three hours to do a ceiling that usually takes an hour and a half didn't even try to use it as undercoat it's in the bin!!!! I'm not a professional decorator but I am very experienced as have done my own decorating for over 40 years I'll be sticking with Dulux from now on!!
KFG - 1 year ago
Where has this come from..Makes decorating so much easier..Covers all surfaces and with one coat.We used it on wallpaper,wood,and metal pipes in n radiators..