See more Night latches
Yale Chrome effect LH & RH Deadlock Night latch, (H)70mm (W)93mm
This chrome effect night latch is ideal for securing both left and right handed, inward opening doors. Recommended for use in conjunction with another lock, such as a deadlock or Euro cylinder.
- 60mm backset
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys
- Suitable for Timber doors
Features and benefits
- Inside handle can be deadlocked by a reverse turn of the key in the outside cylinder after closing the door
- Key operation from outside and lever handle on the inside
- Snib function enables the latch to be held back
- Latch can be deadlocked by the snib button internally, making the lock inoperable by key or handle
- Supplied with rim cylinder
|Product type||Night latch|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Number of keys supplied||2|
|Handed||Left & right handed|
Frequently self locks
Dlink - 1 year ago
So I have had it happen a few times where is self dead locks so even when I try and open it with the key it will not let me back in.. another locksmith call for me.
I suppose it looks nice if you don’t want to use it.
It works doesn’t let anyone in your house including yourself so I suppose it’s serves its purpose
Can't fit lock
Spark6423 - 2 year ago
The backplane of this lock does not have all the correct holes in is as shown in the instructions
Looks good. Works well
Jw56 - 3 year ago
Had this for s month, closes smoothly. Works well.
Not up to BS3621 standards as stated
333 - 4 year ago
Don't buy this lock if you are looking for one with BS3621 accreditation especially for insurance purposes since your insurance company may invalidate your insurance if you make a claim. The description states this is kite marked and up to standards but it's actually not, you would need to install a BS3621 mortise lock in order to be insurance approved.
Nice, Smooth action
monkspeed - 6 year ago
I put this lock in a week or so ago, it replaced an aging similar design yale, but this lock is much smoother in action when closing the door. The handle is nice to use. It's a good looking lock.