See more Mosaics & border tiles
Abu dhabi Brushed bronze effect Metal Mosaic tile sheet, (L)290mm (W)290mm
This mosaic wall tile sheet is ideal for kitchen splashbacks & bathrooms excluding wetrooms or shower enclosures. It's suitable for splash areas, but not continual water penetration areas.
- Mosaic tile sheet has a self adhesive backing, making installation clean and simple
- Mosaic tile sheet has a self-adhesive backer, making installation clean and simple
- Do not use in areas with continual water penetration, for example showers or wet rooms.
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Need a quick makeover? Want to hide tired tiles? No need for adhesive or grout, just peel off and stick, creating the finished look in minutes. Using small squares of brushed bronze effect metal pieces, this self-adhesive mosaic will give you a contemporary on-trend look to your wall. Being self-adhesive, this tile can also be used in other areas of the home to create a focal point or feature wall.
- Each mosaic sheet comes with a self adhesive backing, which you just peel off and stick directly to a clean surface, perfect for covering old tiles or a plain wall
- Use as a border, horizontally or vertically in between larger format tiles, or create the wow factor using as a feature wall or zoned area
- Suitable for use in splash areas as waterproof after grouting, but not suitable for wetrooms or showers
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: Bronze metallic
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Effect||Brushed bronze effect|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
So far so good
sheepish - 2 month ago
I bought these to inlay on my diningroom table i had to back them n 3mm backing board first as they are only 4mm thicka few of the squares came off but no biggie my table will look good afterwards they are a bit expensive and even though I'd like to do my bathroom wall in it it would cost about 400£ which i ain't got
Jonespocket - 5 month ago
Tiles are pre stuck to backing but are not the same width apart on each sheet so impossible to get the tiles to meet properly. Looks awful. Would never use again.
Brilliant for kitchen cooker splash back
Bamby167 - 6 month ago
I bought needing some form of cooker splash back due to new kitchen i have no tiles put in and just needed some thing easy but this has added huge effect feature
Brought for stair risers
Bronzestair - 11 month ago
Loved them! Fiddly to fit, couple of bloopers, but can live with it. Look absolutely brilliant! Going to get the silver ones next, to cover a boring cupboard!
Easy to cut, easy to stick, very sticky
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought these to accent above kitchen worktop & splashback - really easy to cut and sticks really well - you just have to be really careful with alignment as they are very tacky on first contact with surface - you can't re-align once contact is made with the other surface. Overall I'm really pleased with these