See more Basin mixer taps
Arborg 1 lever Chrome effect Contemporary Basin Mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Hose supplied
- Comes with 2x stainless steel flexible hoses
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
This traditional style chrome single lever basin mixer from the Arborg collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our Cooke & Lewis taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.3 bar
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||2|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.3bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
IAT - 6 month ago
Bought 2 for work toilets. Both wastes leaked terrible. Plug levers were both very stiff and difficult to operate. Rubbish
The plunger does not work
Wayno W - 7 month ago
Rubbish ,,Looks nice, even fitted the tap but after 3 hours and plunger still not working we gave in, , if you are reading this just don't buy it, or just return it ... life's too short
LD2 - 7 month ago
I wish that I had checked the reviews!
The mechanism for the pop up waste is not fit for purpose, when feeding in the lever, it hits the sink, so you have to bend it. That makes it tight to operate the lever. Don’t buy!
Mick the click - 7 month ago
After buying this product I hired a professional plumber to fit. The tap was fine but the plug plunger device is very poor quality. The plumber spent two hours trying to fit, but it would only work from under the wash basin, no good at all. Try as he might using the rod at rear of tap it would not work, even after trying to adapt. In the end I decided to use the tap without the fitting.
PS I would not have bought this tap had the illustrations shown the plunger device.
Immy7600 - 9 month ago
Just had this installed and now we have turned it on there is a small pin hole on top of the tap which means the water squirts out