See more Close-coupled toilets
Cooke & Lewis Angelica Modern Close-coupled Toilet with Soft close seat
This semi shrouded close-coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Angelica range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Fluidmaster cistern fittings
- Compatible with Horizontal or vertical soil stack direction
Features and benefits
Our Angelica close-coupled toilet is bursting with contemporary style that is versatile enough to suit a range of décor styles. Its elegant curves contrast beautifully against natural wall and floor finishes. Finish your suite with one of our complementing Angelica ranged basins.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet, this is one more step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 6 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 4 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
|Cistern type||Close coupled cistern|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Close-coupled|
|Toilet seat colour||White seat|
Cjesf - 2 month ago
Had to remove this after 3 weeks. Constantly blocks, due to bad design
Ok will do, quality suspect.
J RB - 2 month ago
Was having bathroom refurbished, original Vitra S50 toilet from QS was found to be faulty but couldn't be returned; therefore needed replacement asap.
This one looked fairly good and suited the new bathroom however there are several issues. One when cistern casted one of the holes which secure the cistern too the pan there was a raised piece of ceramic therefore causing a sealing issue. The plumber resolved through some filing and sealant so lets hope it stays sealed.
Second problem is used for a no.2 which are fairly solid just wont flush, currently have flushed approx. 10+ times now resorted too bleach and a stick. These new toilets with water saving cisterns and comparing portal of pan to soil outlet is smaller than old toilet.
Black marks under the glaze and very noisy
Anonymous - 6 month ago
Bought the toilet and the sink installed them and noticed after installation tiny black marks in the glaze look like the toilet and the sink have dark chips in them but they are under the glazing toilet it very very noisy a lous knocking not every time ut fills the system absolutely awful made for the money not fit for purpose
Ria2102 - 7 month ago
Overall look of this toilet for our very small separate water closet is great.
Fitted by my bathroom fitter and flushed fine. No blockages or faults as previously reported although it has only been in a week so I guess time will tell.
He said it was fiddly as I needed a waste connector to my quite old cast waste pipe, but he sorted a specific connector and all is good.
Do not buy this toilet
Richard 2001 - 1 year ago
Looks very good and neat.
The one big problem is that when you go to the toilet and flush it, it gets blocked everytime.
You then have to use the loo brush to pull it down and then it goes away.
Not what you want in a new bathroom suite.
I would recommend not to buy this product. The hole where everything has to go through is very narrow. It was not a cheap toilet.