Cooke & Lewis Base cabinet
£45.75 EX VAT
Cooke & Lewis Base cabinet
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Cooke & Lewis base cabinet is compatible with . This product is constructed from Laminated chipboard & MDF and can be fitted 65mm service gap included.
- Guarantee - 10 year
- Fitting - 65mm service gap included
- 65mm service gap included
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology. And because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Hinges, including soft-close, available separately
- Comprehensive assembly instructions included
- 3.2 mm thick back panel
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Assembly required||Supplied flat packed - Assembly required|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings sold separately|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 004 9999
Free delivery on standard orders over £40 ex VAT
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery