See more 1.5 bowl sinks
Cooke & Lewis Burbank Gloss White Ceramic 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
20% off Kitchens when you spend £2500. Discount applied at checkout.
Number of sink bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this white sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Burbank range is made from sturdy ceramic. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Comes with Stopper & honeycomb panel
- Avoid leaving household bleaches or household chemicals in prolonged contact with your sink. Use a trivet or mat to avoid direct contact of very hot objects to the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- Worktop suitabilityAll worktops
- Internal dimensions: (L)1005mm x (W)525mm x (D)226mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
- Handcrafted and baked fire clay, Ceramic sinks are silky to the touch and wipe down easily after use without staining
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B waste kit required
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Standard||TS EN 13310|
|Usable litre capacity||25L|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
Antonette - 3 month ago
We are Very happy with our sparkling white ceramic sink looking stunning in our new kitchen
2 t Bell - 4 month ago
A lot of reviews I've seen say that this sink chips easy, well I've waited 6 months to give my review to see if this was correct.
I don't know what these people with negative reviews were doing to the sink but I can honestly say that it's the best sink I have ever had, no chips or marks In sight
This is super high quality
Maggiehrh - 10 month ago
Had this fitted last week and am thrilled with it it is high quality and large capacity
Love my sink
Louise 7uk - 1 year ago
Just had this fitted yesterday, with my new kitchen, nice size, would definitely recommend.
Bazman29 - 1 year ago
Bought this to replace an old sink. Got first one out of box and found to be damaged. On returning the sink I asked for a replacement. After opening two other units the third one appears to be ok. The sinks seems very brittle, only time will tell if it’s going to last.