See more Toilet seats & fittings
Cooke & Lewis Tivellea White Top fix Soft close Toilet seat
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Quick release facility
- Only fixings included
- Compatible with Hinge width from 69mm to 170mm
Features and benefits
This stylish universal white glazed toilet seat with stainless steel adjustable hinges fits with universal WC pans. It features a soft close function, meaning that it will close slowly and quietly when put down.
- This toilet seat has a built in top fix hinge fitting system making installation quicker and easier
- Features quick release hinges for easy removal to allow more thorough cleaning and better hygiene
- The modern wrap over design works beautifully in any contemporary home
|Hinge fitting width||155mm|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Top fix|
Best avoided owing to poor design of fixtures
Martin51 - 2 month ago
The quality of the seat/lid seems good enough and the soft close and quick release functions work fine (so far) BUT the fixtures used to hold the seat/lid onto the bowl from below aren't fit for purpose as they are made entirely from metal, with no washer, so they cannot grip onto the ceramic and stop the seat from sliding around. I was only able to make them work by using the washer and nut from the old seat.
Looks Good but its not that good
grandadnash49 - 3 month ago
Recently purchased this seat to replace an original bought from B&Q a few years ago. The fitting instructions were easy to follow but the seat would not clamp tight and kept moving. Also could not remove the seat cover as stated. Had a job to remove it again due to the covers hiding the screw heads.
Easy to fit
JJD4ME - 4 month ago
I so nearly did not buy this toilet seat as reviews on the fitting made it sound really hard. However I did buy it and I would say that as a 50 year old women who does not do DIY it took 20 mins and that was from removing the old toilet seat to finishing.
* check contents off on sheet first and have a good look at the instructions and what you have
* follow the picture instructions - they really could not be any easier
* if you have trouble with the screw just going round and round and not actually going into the nut - do what the picture tells you to do my lifting the fixing up whilst holding the spike which will eventually go into the toilet seat - then it starts to screw in properly
* check, check and check again that the holes in the seat marry with the spikes before you screw in fully - I used a bit of paper with paper clips stuck through as a guide
The toilet seat is good quality and looks good on the toilet
Rubbish Do Not Buy
Bettyboo100 - 5 month ago
Bought this thinking pay more = quality, sturdy last longer... no it didn't last 1 month and B&Q rubbish for returns!! Do not waste your money
Very tricky to fix
Detta - 7 month ago
We have finally got the seat fixed and it no longer slides around. We aren't very handy and it has taken four attempts and a lot of frustration over three weeks. The written instructions are very poor. One of the online videos was helpful but not the one for Cook and Lewis. The seat looks good now it is in place.