See more Kits & twinpacks
DeWalt XR 18V 1.3Ah Li-ion Cordless Combi drill & impact driver DCZ298C2-GB
This DeWalt cordless Li-Ion hammer drill driver and impact driver is best suited for drilling. It comes with batteries included. The soft grip handle provides comfort and a stable grip when working. Recharge the battery with ease in 60 minutes with the included battery charger included.
- Comes with 1x hammer drill driver & 1x impact driver
- Kit bag
Features and benefits
- All-Metal Gearing, 13mm Keyless single sleeve chuck and Bright White LED with delay feature on Combi Drill
- Max Torque 42Nm, No Load Speed 0-450/1500rpm, Beats per Minute 0-7650/25500bpm
- All-Metal Gearing, Ultra Compact, lightweight design, Aluminium front housing and 3 LED 'Halo Ring' for improved visibility and flashlight functionality on Impact Driver
- Max Torque 155Nm, No Load speed 2800rpm & Impact per Minute 3200ipm
- Multi-voltage charger for all XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- Part of the Intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Number of batteries included||2|
|Number of power tools in kit||2|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
Solid kit. Work and home. Highly recommend
Mattchen - 3 year ago
As a kitchen fitter, I needed the driver to be small but powerful, it does that with no problem. The drill is fast and feels quality to use. I would highly recommend this to anyone. For home and site it’s perfect.
Simply Dewalt. No complains
vahido14 - 3 year ago
It does what it says. Mainly the battery life and the power you get and intelligent.
Got carried away
Sucker for today - 3 year ago
Should have been paying better attention 1.3AH is not such a great deal also no bits or drills with it overall wish I hadn't bothered and looked elsewhere own fault
Arn41 - 3 year ago
I've had these for just under a month and used on a variety of projects with ease, the 18v drill goes through any thing and the impact driver great.
Well worth the money
metal worm warrior - 4 year ago
Fantastic upgrade from the old type batteries. Much lighter. More powerfull since buying i hav also added two 4ah dewalt batterys and a battery converter (back to the old type fitment) to my set. Well worth the extra money spent for cordless preformance