See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Dremel 230V 130W Corded Multi tool 3000
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 1x Dremel 3000, 1x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 2x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1x 403 Bristle Brush 19mm, 4x 540 cut off wheels, 1x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 1x 407 sanding band & mandrel 13mm 60 grit, 2x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit 1x 150 drill bit, 1x 401 mandrel, 1x 402 mandrel
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 3000, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 2 x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 403 Bristle Brush 19mm, 4 x 540 cut off wheels, 1 x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 1 x 407 sanding band & mandrel 13mm 60 grit, 2 x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit 1 x 150 drill bit, 1 x 401 mandrel, 1 x 402 mandrel
Features and benefits
- Dremel 3000
- Soft grip: for reduced vibration and a better handling
- Collet lock: for assisting accessory changes
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Integrated hang hook: for hanging the tool on the Tool holder or near the project
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||33000rpm|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Dremel 3000 switch failed 1 month past warranty
Dillon uk - 5 month ago
My dremel 3000 failed to power on the switch failed 1 month out of warranty so i can't return it. because dremels on have 24 months warranty
Please avoid dremels the parts don't last long at all
Great little tool
Chopper1234 - 1 year ago
Bought it to cut off some exhaust bolts which were in an awkward place and rusted on. The tool comes with some discs but I would advise you grab some of the metal cutting discs. There are some that require a quick release mandrel which is not in this kit. You will have to buy that.
It took about five minutes to do the job but would have been quicker if I could have done a straight cut. I would recommend giving the tool plenty of breaks to cool down - I let it cool off for a few minutes regularly. It went through six discs but to be fair it was a very tough job.
I love it, chopped off the old hangers too it was quick and powerful enough
Cuts off rusty bolts like butter
Matty_10 - 1 year ago
Although a havn't had it long, this small but powerful multi-tool can get into tight spaces and do its job. Wish i had brought one before. Lets just see how long it lasts.
Luca16 - 1 year ago
I used this product may 5 times and then the highest speed wouldn’t work, I had to fiddle with the switch and hold it down for it to work. After struggling with it for a while, the
lock for the head broke and couldn’t change the tool bits. Stay away from this product! It is now in the bin.
Not worth the money
Norriebee - 1 year ago
Used my Drexel on a few occasions. Used it yesterday and after a few minutes it died .
Very disappointing since I do look after my gadgets. Certainly won’t be buying another Drexel.
Will look for different manufacturer