See more Skirting board paint & treatments
Dulux Quick dry White cotton Satinwood Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
This White cotton satinwood wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for 6 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 16 m² per litre on average.
- Apply 2 coats with a brush, leave at least for 6 hours between coats and even longer during cold and damp. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Scrape and remove flaking or defective paint and sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators make sure that they are cold
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- Keep skirtings, doors and window frames looking neat and fresh with interior wood and metal paint which lets you easily wipe away marks
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint is resistant to yellowing and durable
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||6 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Pete 1988 - 8 month ago
I used this paint on the pre primed b&q interior cottage doors, looks very good, only issue is that you have to apply so many coats to get a uniform finish even over a suitable undercoat, so make sure you buy enough.
Handyman56 - 9 month ago
I painted a darkish wood door using a white undercoat primer before hand. I found the way it went on lovely and coverage great. The finished job looked first class. Don't know what the other chap is complaining about
Pasty feel, a gouache paint, unprofessional
lovepainting - 1 year ago
Very pasty feeling when painting, requires at least 4 coats to get a uniform finish as each coat looks more like using a primer and brush strokes still show and is nothing more than a gouache paint.
The finish also is like a matt finish, nothing like a satinwood which should be in between gloss and matt. Tried other brands and all these water-based satin and satinwood finish have that same pasty feel and uneven spread. Don't know why B&Q have decided to ditch the Dulux Once satinwood, which is much better than this pasty paint. Even though a poorer quality to the one produced few years back, the current Dulux Once Satinwood range is far superior.
Would be no star if possible as nothing good about what should be a top quality paint. Expensive for such poor product
Malone124 - 5 year ago
Really pleased with the product and the service from B&Q.