See more Paint samples
Dulux Weathershield Concrete grey Smooth Matt Masonry paint, 0.25L Tester pot
This exterior wall paint is formulated with unique 'Stay Clean' technology that protects against dirt and mould growth within the paint film for long-lasting colour and finish.
- For use on Brick, concrete, pebble-dash & render
- 15 years guarantee
- Ensure that you use Weathershield colour tester on the actual surface to be painted before decorating as the substrate and texture of the surface can change the appearance of the final colour. Colour testers indicate the colour of the product only and are not representative of the quality or sheen of the final product purchased.
- Ensure the surfaces to be painted are dry, clean from dirt and grease or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, lichen or algae should be treated with weather shield multi-surface fungicidal. For best results, surfaces that remain powdery or chalky after preparation should be sealed with one coat of the appropriate dulux stabilising primer, this will provide a sound and stable substrate for painting. Any defects should be repaired using the appropriate polycell product. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead
Features and benefits
- Dirt resistant paint film provides long -lasting protection against dirt
- This paint contains a biocidal product for the preservation of the dry film
- Its quick drying formulation provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- Contains algicide and fungicide to protect the paint film from staining due to mould and fungal growth
- Being UV resistant, it provides long-lasting protection against flaking and peeling
- Rainproof - Quick drying formulation that provides a protective barrier to rain water in just 30 minutes
- 15 year guarantee, all weather protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to mould||Mould resistant|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
Ignore the Colour chart
rodeodrive - 6 month ago
Good job I bought a tester pot before a 2.5ltr can. The colour is nothing like it shows on the tin. It's much lighter than a cement grey, almost chalky. Disappointing.
cok - 1 year ago
Covered dark grey paint in just one coat, small tin but covered so much. Paint was nice and thick went on well and covered nicely. Would definitely recommend and would definitely buy again.