See more Specialist
Duracell Non-rechargeable CR2032 Battery, Pack of 2
Duracell Specialty 2032 batteries are made with high-purity lithium and ideal for powering your specialty devices.
Features and benefits
- Long lasting, +50% extra life (vs. IEC Service Output test minimum average duration for 2032, 2025 and 2016 Lithium Coins. Results may vary by device and usage patterns.)
- Suited for specialty devices such as keyfobs, small remotes, scales, wearables, sensors, medical devices (glucometers, digital thermometers), sports devices (heart rate monitor, bike accessories)
- Baby Secure pack, tamper-proof with double blister
- Baby Secure Technology, a bitter taste ring-shaped back layer to discourage swallowing from babies and toddlers
- Up to 10 years in storage
- Duracell lithium coin batteries are available in sizes 2025 and 2032
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Power voltage supply||3V|
Pillock - 6 year ago
Does exactly what you would expect - it's a battery - it works! Surprise surprise!!!
Picture is incorrect
SimonRi - 8 year ago
Picture shows D size batteries, but product is clearly CR2032 type, as type described is "lithium".